The Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra (CSO) and Cincinnati Pops continue to celebrate for the first time, single ticket sales to ANY and ALL season concerts. Previously only available as part of a subscription, the CSO and Pops are celebrating in a fun and unique way with:
- A Star Wars Costume Contest Today, August 8th at Movie Night in Washington Park: Come dressed as your favorite character from any Star Wars movie. No need to register. An announcement will be made inviting all those dressed in costume to line up at the judge’s booth where the 501st Legion, a club comprised of Star Wars costume enthusiasts, will be judging.
- Winners of the costume contest will receive tickets to experience Star Wars: A New Hope Movie while the Cincinnati Pops play the John Williams score live at Music Hall. It will be an experience unlike any other. It is surround sound on steroids with the most dynamic and clear acoustics to accompany the film, performed live on stage. It is a chance to watch the film and SEE not just hear, the music.
- No Costume, no problem: A Raffle Drawing to Win Star Wars Concert Tickets: Look for the table with the drawing box at Washington Park on August 8th and fill out a card to win two tickets to experience the film Star Wars: A New Hope In Concert while the Cincinnati Pops Orchestra performs the musical score of Oscar®-winning composer John Williams’ live along with the movie on September 7, 8 and 9 2018.
Single Ticket Sales Celebration continues and are available to all concerts including Leslie Odom, Jr. the Tony Award-winning actor from the hit Broadway show, Hamilton!
Special highlights from the upcoming CSO and Pops season include a variety of featured artists performing with both orchestras:
- CSO artists include Joshua Bell, Augustin Hadelich, and Daniil Trifonov.
- The Pops also welcomes the Indigo Girls, and Amy Grant.
The 2018-19 season includes a newly commissioned work from CSO Composer-in-Residence Jonathan Bailey Holland, alongside multiple concert enhancement experiences at every performance. FridayOrange, a CSO initiative highlighting curated art exhibitions from various artists during specified weekends throughout the season. Other featured events curated by the CSO and Pops include the opening weekend event, Gala d’Ouverture, the Multicultural Awareness Council’s Norman E. Johns Chair Award Reception, and many others.
With single tickets, you can purchase the best available seats for any concert you wish during the 2018-19 season while tickets last.
Call the Box Office: 513-381-3300 or online by visiting: firstname.lastname@example.org