The 2018 Bunbury Music Festival is now accepting applications for local and regional volunteers and vendors, as well as band submissions for local and regional acts.
Tickets are on sale now for the three-day event, one of the country’s premier music festivals returning to downtown Cincinnati and transforming the banks of the Ohio River into a vibrant festival experience Friday, June 1 through Sunday, June 3. Bunbury continues to feature jam-packed, eclectic lineups of national, regional and local acts. Now entering its seventh year, Bunbury has received critical acclaim from USA Today, Pollstar and Yahoo! Music, and was named among the Top 16 Music Festivals by CNN Travel in 2017.
BEE a Vendor
- The festival offers an array of setup options, access to 20,000 people daily, and additional awareness opportunities through the Bunbury Music Festival website and other promotional activities.
- There is a $250.00 registration fee. If selected, the registration fee will be credited toward your vendor fee. If you are not selected, it will be returned within 30-days of notification via check to the business address provided.
- Vendor applications and more information are available at bunburyfestival.com/
- The deadline to apply is XXXX
BEE a Volunteer
- Multiple shifts are offered (morning, afternoon, evening) and opportunities include: beverage sales, box office/gates, bullpen, clean team, greeters, information/lost and found, volunteer headquarters and team leaders. Regardless of when and where volunteers work, their role is critical to the success of the festival.
- There is no application fee. Not all applicants are guaranteed selection.
- Candidates should anticipate working two 4-hour shifts. Volunteers will receive, at minimum, free admission into the festival (on days worked) and a free t-shirt. Candidates must be 18 years of age or older and a resident of the Tri-State area. Selected volunteers will need to arrive 30 minutes prior to their shift for orientation and will need to sign a waiver.
- Applications and more information are available at bunburyfestival.com/
- The deadline to apply is 5:00 p.m. EST on Friday, May 11, 2018. Candidates who apply after May 11 will be wait-listed.
- Interested bands must submit three original songs to be considered. Multiple judges will listen to every band and select the best for a few slots each day of the festival.
- Bands should create and submit their Cloud Press Kit here: bunburyfestival.com/festival-
- The submission process closes on XXXX
All bands will be notified of their status.
Early Bee, VIP and Ultimate VIP tickets now available
A limited number of three-day Early Bee tickets are available at a discounted rate for fans who wish to secure their place in the hive. Additionally, those looking to take their festival experience to the next level will enjoy VIP and Ultimate VIP ticket package options. Designed with optimal experience in mind, VIP packages offer preferred viewing sections, private bar and restrooms, access to an air-conditioned hospitality tent, complimentary food, water and more. Payment plans are available for three-day, VIP and Ultimate VIP packages.
Previously, the festival has hosted top artists including Muse, Wiz Khalifa, G-Eazy, The Killers, Florence + the Machine, Deadmau5, The Black Keys, The Avett Brothers, Flaming Lips, Ice Cube, MGMT, Fall Out Boy and many more. This year’s lineup will be announced in early 2018. For tickets and more information, visit www.bunburyfestival.com.